HARC could not do all of its important work without the support and involvement of clients, volunteers, donors, businesses and the local community. There are many important ways to get involved at HARC and to make contributions big and small that can have a tremendous impact on the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS. Here are just a few possibilities:
• Get involved by helping us plan or attend one of our fundraising events.
• Become a volunteer and donate your valuable time and skills.
• Help coordinate an HIV/AIDS awareness activity at your school, place of employment, or church.
• Make a donation directly to HARC where 85% of every dollar you donate goes directly to our programs and services.
• Organize a food drive for the HARC Conover food pantry.